Basic operations —
Installing the battery
If the range or effectiveness of the remote controller
decreases, replace both batteries.
Before using the remote controller:
• Aim the remote controller directly at the remote
sensor on the unit.
• DO NOT expose the remote sensor to bright light
(direct sunlight or artificial lighting).
The unit is equipped with the steering wheel
remote control function.
• See the Installation/Connection Manual (separate
volume) for connection.
• Do not expose batteries to heat or flame.
If Dual Zone is activated (☞ page 26), the remote
controller functions only for operating the DVD/CD
Remote controller (RM-RK251)
Main elements and features
• Turns on the power.
• Attenuates the sound if the power is on.
• Turns off the power if pressed and held (while
Selects the source.
• Displays <Dial Menu>.
• Displays <Redial> list if pressed and held.
• Answers incoming calls.
the power is on).
Adjusts the volume level.
Selects surround mode.