1-1/2 – 2 H.P. DISPOSER MODELS
Heavy-duty disposer designed for continuous operation in restaurants, hotels, hospitals and cafeterias. Food waste including
steak bones is quickly and efficiently removed with this labor-saving, self-cleaning, environmentally sound disposer.
• Grind Chamber: Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
• Mounting: 3/4" (19.1 mm) rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and
eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
• Motor: 1-1/2 – 1 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM, totally enclosed to provide protection against
outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for effciency and longer life. Built-in
thermal overload protection.
• Cutting Elements: Stationary and rotating shredding elements made from cast nickel chrome
alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
• Main Bearings: Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
• Motor Seals: Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil
seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
• Finish: All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
• Warranty: 1 year full warranty from date of installation.
• A Disposer Package Includes: 1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon
Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be
sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
MODEL & HORSEPOWER/ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 12.2/5.7/6.1 amps, UL
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.2/4.6/2.3 amps, CSA
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.2/4.6/2.3 amps, UL
115/230V, 50 Hz, 1 Ph, 10.3/5.6 amps
115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 12.2/5.7/6.1 amps, UL, short body
230/460V, 50 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.0/1.5 amps
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.2/4.6/2.3 amps, UL, short body
380V, 50 Hz, 3 Ph, 1.7 amps
115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 12.2/5.7/6.1 amps, CSA
115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 17.4/7.7/8.7 amps, UL
115/208-230, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 17.4/7.7/8.7 amps, CSA
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.3/5.0/2.5 amps, UL
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.3/5.0/2.5 amps, CSA
115/208-230V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph, 17.4/7.7/8.7 amps, UL, short body
208-240/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.3/5.0/2.5 amps, NOM
208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.3/5.0/2.5 amps, UL, short body
NOTE: All amp ratings denote amp draw during a grind load.
AS-101 Control Center
CC-101 Control Center
CC-202 Control Center
Manual Reverse Switch
Our products appear on The KCL CADalog
CD-ROM based CAD Foodservice Symbol
Library. More information is available from
Kochman Consultants, Ltd. at www.kclcad.com.
4700 21st STREET
RACINE, WI 53406
The Emerson logo is a
trademark and a service mark
FAX: 262 554-3620
of Emerson Electric Co.
InSinkErator is a division of Emerson Electric Co.
Printed in USA
Form No. F308-08J-45-02