HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Multifunction Printer series
Ideal for business users with home or small offices who
need an affordable, full-featured and easy-to-share HP
LaserJet MFP for everyday office functions — printing,
copying, scanning and faxing — with energy saving
features and a compact size.
Get more done with this affordable, full-featured
Meet your environmental goals, while protecting
your bottom line.
● Share on a network using built-in Ethernet
● Get up to 50 percent energy savings using Instant-on
and save up to four times the energy
with Instant-on Copy
● Create professional-quality documents with bold, crisp
text and sharp black-and-white images, using HP
● Save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off
Original print cartridges.
Technology as it senses your printing activity, turning
on and off automatically
● Send and receive faxes from your PC, using the 33.6
● Reduce your environmental impact as pre-installed
cartridges decrease packaging. Recycle easily with
● Print documents at up to 18 ppm A4 and get a first
page out (from Auto-Off mode) in as fast as 8.5
HP Planet Partners
seconds with Instant-on Technology.
● Get the services, solutions, software and support of
HP Total Care.
Get up and running quickly and easily.
● Install in a flash on your PC without a CD, using HP
which makes it easy to start printing
● Set up and start printing fast with an easy-to-use,
intuitive control panel.
● Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it, off
● Copy a duplex ID onto one page with ID Copy.
when you don't.[eco01]
● Save up to four times the energy with Instant-on Copy[eco02]
● Easily connect the MFP directly to a PC via the
Hi-speed USB 2.0 port. Ensure reliable printing with
an HP all-in-one print cartridge and easily replace it
ENERGY STAR® Qualified Product
[eco01]HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
with HP SureSupply
[eco02]When compared with fluorescent tubes, Instant-on Copy with LED technology drops energy use by 4
times in idle mode and 1.4 times in copy mode.
Please recycle your computer hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services
make responsible disposal easy.
HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
Programme features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
Energy savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® programme's Typical Energy Consumption (TEC) method on HP LaserJet products with Instant-on Technology vs.
top competitive models as of March 2009.
When compared with fluorescent tubes, Instant-on Copy with LED technology drops energy use by 4 times in idle mode and 1.4 times in copy mode.
HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
HP toner cartridge return and recycling is available in 49 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market; see www.hp.com/recycle for