SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION — PLEASE READ ALL
INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE
• This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a
• Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if
- You are pregnant
For your safety, this
- You have a pacemaker
product is equipped
- You have any concerns regarding your health
with a pressure
• Not recommended for use by people with diabetes.
• Individuals with pacemakers should consult a doctor before use.
• Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
to control the heat
• Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
function. Heat will not
• Do not use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
• Extensive use could lead to the product's excessive heating and shorter life.
pressure is applied
Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before
to this switch,
located between the
• Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
lower and legs
• Do not use this product before bed. The massage has a stimulating effect
and can delay sleep.
massage zones of
• This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any
the unit (see page 7).
physical ailment that would limit the user's capacity to operate the controls.
Once pressure is
• This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
removed, heat will
turn off. After
Instructions for Use
Plug adapter into a 120 volt AC outlet and plug the receptacle end into the input
please allow 5-10
jack, located along the side of the mat. For optimum comfort, we recommend
minutes for heat
that you use your mat massager on soft surfaces only.
to reach maximum
This massage mat incorporates a unique strapping system that allows you to
fold the unit for storage and transportation. This massage mat incorporates a
folding method similar to an accordion (see Diagram A-D). Fold the top portion
inward so the heat seal pattern is always facing up. Repeat this method. You can
also roll up the mat for storage. Then pull the elastic strap, sewn into the mat,
around the unit.
Place massager in its box or a safe, dry, cool place. Avoid contact with sharp
edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the fabric surface. To
avoid breakage, do not wrap the power cord around the unit. Do not hang the
unit by the controller cord.
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft,
slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquid to come into contact
with the unit.
• Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
• Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/furniture
polish or paint thinner to clean.
• Do not attempt to repair the massager. There are no user serviceable parts.
For service, send the unit to the HoMedics address listed in the warranty
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for
Class B digital devices, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference
caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications
could void the user authority to operate the equipment.