SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Place massager in its box or a safe, dry, cool place. Avoid contact with sharp
edges or pointed objects which might cut or puncture the fabric surface. To
CAUTION — PLEASE READ ALL
avoid breakage, do not wrap the power cord around the unit. Do not hang the
unit by the controller cord.
INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft,
slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquid to come into contact
• This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a
with the unit.
• Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
• Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if
• Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/furniture
- You are pregnant
polish or paint thinner to clean.
For your safety, this
- You have a pacemaker
• Do not attempt to repair the massager. There are no user serviceable parts.
product is equipped
- You have any concerns regarding your health
For service, send the unit to the HoMedics address listed in the warranty
with a pressure
• Not recommended for use by people with diabetes.
• Individuals with pacemakers should consult a doctor before use.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for
• Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
to control the heat
Class B digital devices, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
• Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
function. Heat will not
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
• Do not use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
• Extensive use could lead to the product's excessive heating and shorter life.
pressure is applied
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
to this switch,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
located between the
• Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
lower and legs
• Do not use this product before bed. The massage has a stimulating effect
and can delay sleep.
massage zones of
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• This product should never be used by any individual suffering from any
the unit (see page 7).
• Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
physical ailment that would limit the user's capacity to operate the controls.
Once pressure is
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
• This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
removed, heat will
the receiver is connected.
turn off. After
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Instructions for Use
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference
Plug adapter into a 120 volt AC outlet and plug the receptacle end into the input
caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications
please allow 5-10
jack, located along the side of the mat. For optimum comfort, we recommend
could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
minutes for heat
that you use your mat massager on soft surfaces only.
to reach maximum
This massage mat incorporates a unique strapping system that allows you to
fold the unit for storage and transportation. This massage mat incorporates a
folding method similar to an accordion (see Diagram A-D). Fold the top portion
inward so the heat seal pattern is always facing up. Repeat this method. You can
also roll up the mat for storage. Then pull the elastic strap, sewn into the mat,
around the unit.