www.reebokfitness.com USER’S MANUAL Model No. RBEL01213.0 Serial No. Write the serial number in the space above for reference. Serial Number Decal ACTIVATE YOUR WARRANTY To register your product and activate your warranty today, go to www.reebokservice.com/ registration. CUSTOMER CARE For service at any time, go to www.reebokservice.com.
Note: The decal(s) may not be shown at actual size. REEBOK and the Vector Logo are registered trademarks and service marks of Reebok. This product is manufactured and distributed under license from Reebok International.
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on your elliptical before using your elliptical. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sus- tained by or through the use of this product.
STANDARD SERVICE PLANS...
Thank you for selecting the revolutionary REEBOK ® manual. To help us assist you, note the product model 1210 elliptical. The 1210 elliptical provides an impres- number and serial number before contacting us. The sive selection of features designed to make your model number and the location of the serial number workouts at home more effective and enjoyable.
PART IDENTIFICATION CHART Use the drawings below to identify the small parts needed for assembly. The number in parentheses below each drawing is the key number of the part, from the PART LIST near the end of this manual. The number following the key number is the quantity needed for assembly.
ASSEMBLY • To hire an authorized service technician to • To identify small parts, see page 7. assemble this product, call 1-800-445-2480. • In addition to the included tool(s), assembly • Assembly requires two persons. requires the following tools: one Phillips screwdriver •...
3. With the help of a second person, place some of the packing materials (not shown) under the rear of the Frame (1). Have the second person hold the Frame to prevent it from tipping while you complete this step. Attach the Rear Stabilizer (2) to the Frame (1) with two M10 x 122mm Screws (104) and two M10 Split Washers (105).
6. See the inset drawing. Locate the wire tie in the lower end of the Upright (4). Tie the wire tie to Wire Tie the Main Wire (111). Then, pull the upper end of the wire tie until the Main Wire is routed through the Upright.
8. Identify the Right Upper Body Arm (61) and ori- ent it as shown. Slide the Right Upper Body Arm (61) onto the Right Upper Body Leg (60). Attach the Right Upper Body Arm (61) with two M8 x 38mm Bolts (96) and two M8 Locknuts (102).
10. Tip: Avoid pinching the wires. Attach the Console (7) to the Upright (4) with four M4 x 16mm Screws (101). Avoid pinching the wires 11. Orient the Right Pedal Arm (58) assembly as shown. Apply grease to the axle on the Right Pedal Arm (58).
12. Apply grease to a Pedal Arm Axle (64). Next, slide an M8 Washer (97) and an Axle Spacer (77) onto an M8 x 13mm Screw (82), and tighten the Screw a few turns into the Pedal Arm Axle (64). While a second person holds the front end of the Right Pedal Arm (58) inside the bracket on the Right Upper Body Leg (60), insert the Pedal Arm...
14. Orient the Shield Cover Cap (118) as shown. Attach the Shield Cover Cap (118) around the Upright (4) by pressing it into the Shield Cover (75). 15. Orient the Rear Console Cover (80) as shown. Attach the Rear Console Cover (80) to the Upright (4) with two M4 x 16mm Screws (101).
16. Orient the Rear Upright Cover (81) as shown. Attach the Rear Upright Cover to the Upright (4) with four M4 x 16mm Screws (101). Orient the Front Upright Cover (117) as shown. Attach the Front Upright Cover (117) around the Upright (4) by pressing it into the Rear Upright Cover (81).
18. Identify the Right Upper Body Leg Inner Cover (83) and orient it as shown. Attach the Right Upper Body Leg Inner Cover (83) to the Right Upper Body Leg (60) with an M4 x 16mm Screw (101) and an M5 Washer (94).
THE CHEST HEART RATE MONITOR HOW TO PUT ON THE HEART RATE MONITOR • Do not expose the heart rate monitor to direct sun- light for extended periods of time; do not expose it to The heart rate temperatures above 122° F (50° C) or below 14° F monitor consists of (-10°...
HOW TO USE THE ELLIPTICAL HOW TO PLUG IN THE POWER CORD A temporary adapter may 2-pole Receptacle This product must be grounded. If it should malfunc- be used to tion or break down, grounding provides a path of least connect the Adapter resistance for electric current to reduce the risk of...
HOW TO MOVE THE ELLIPTICAL HOW TO ADJUST THE POSITIONS OF THE PEDALS Due to the size and weight of the elliptical, moving it requires two persons. Stand in front of the elliptical, Each pedal can be adjusted to several positions. To hold the upright, and place one foot against one of the adjust each pedal, simply pull the pedal handle out- wheels.
HOW TO EXERCISE ON THE ELLIPTICAL To dismount the elliptical, wait until the pedals come to a complete stop. Note: The elliptical does not have To mount the elliptical, hold the handlebars or the a free wheel; the pedals will continue to move until upper body arms and step onto the pedal that is in the the flywheel stops.
CONSOLE DIAGRAM FEATURES OF THE CONSOLE The advanced console offers an array of features designed to make your workouts more effective and enjoyable. The console features revolutionary iFit technology that enables the console to communicate with your wireless network. With iFit technology, you can download per- sonalized workouts, create your own workouts, track your workout results, and access many other features.
HOW TO TURN ON THE POWER HOW TO USE THE TOUCH SCREEN IMPORTANT: If the elliptical has been exposed to The console features a tablet with a full-color touch cold temperatures, allow it to warm to room tem- screen. The following information will help you become perature before turning on the power.
HOW TO SET UP THE CONSOLE The browser will open to the iFit.com home page. Follow the prompts on the website to sign up for Before using the elliptical for the first time, set up the your iFit membership. console. The console is now ready for you to begin working out.
HOW TO USE THE MANUAL MODE Note: After you press a button, it will take a moment for the ramp to reach the selected incline 1. Touch the screen or press any button on the level. console to turn on the console. 4.
5. Measure your heart rate if desired. Be careful not to move your hands excessively or to squeeze the contacts tightly. For optimal perfor- To use the chest heart rate monitor, see page mance, clean the contacts using a soft cloth; never 17.
HOW TO USE AN ONBOARD WORKOUT If the resistance level and/or incline level for the current segment is too high or too low, you can 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the manually override the setting by pressing the console to turn on the console.
HOW TO USE A SET-A-GOAL WORKOUT IMPORTANT: The target rpm is intended only to provide motivation. Your actual pedaling speed 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the may be slower than the target rpm. Make sure console to turn on the console. to pedal at a speed that is comfortable for you.
HOW TO USE AN IFIT WORKOUT For more information about the iFit workouts, please see www.iFit.com. Note: To use an iFit workout, you must have access to a wireless network (see HOW TO USE THE When you select an iFit workout, the screen will WIRELESS NETWORK MODE on page 31.
HOW TO USE THE EQUIPMENT SETTINGS MODE passcode of your choice. Touch Save to use this passcode. Touch Cancel to return to the equipment 1. Select the settings main menu. settings mode and not use a passcode. To disable the passcode, touch the Disable checkbox. Turn on the console and select the main menu (see steps 1 and 2 on page 24).
HOW TO USE THE MAINTENANCE MODE The ramp will automatically rise to the maximum incline level, lower to the minimum incline level, 1. Select the settings main menu. and then return to the starting position. This will calibrate the incline. Press the Cancel button to See step 1 on page 29.
HOW TO USE THE WIRELESS NETWORK MODE When a list of networks appears, touch the desired network. Note: You will need to know your network The console features a wireless network mode that name (SSID). If your network has a password, you allows you to set up a wireless network connection.
HOW TO USE THE SOUND SYSTEM HOW TO USE THE INTERNET BROWSER To play music or audio books through the console Note: To use the Internet browser, you must have sound system, you must connect your MP3 player, CD access to a wireless network including a wireless player, or other personal audio player to the console.
MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING I nspect and tighten all parts of the elliptical regularly. HOW TO CALIBRATE THE RAMP Replace any worn parts immediately. If the ramp is not functioning properly, the ramp may To clean the elliptical, use a damp cloth and a small need to be calibrated.
EXERCISE GUIDELINES Burning Fat—To burn fat effectively, you must exer- WARNING: cise at a low intensity level for a sustained period of Before beginning this time. During the first few minutes of exercise, your or any exercise program, consult your physi- body uses carbohydrate calories for energy.
PART LIST Model No. RBEL01213.0 R0113A Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description Frame Roller Rear Stabilizer Right Grip Ramp Large Axle Cover Upright 16mm Wave Washer M4 x 19mm Screw Small Axle Cover Front Stabilizer Roller Arm Bushing Console Arm Bearing Left Handlebar...
Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description M4 x 16mm Screw Crank Arm Spacer M8 Locknut Left Pedal Plate M6 x 12mm Screw Left Pedal Handle M10 x 122mm Screw Pedal Pin M10 Split Washer Pedal Spring Cover Mount M10 x 140mm Bolt M4 x 48mm Screw M6 Acorn Nut...
EXPLODED DRAWING A Model No. RBEL01213.0 R0113A...
EXPLODED DRAWING B Model No. RBEL01213.0 R0113A...
EXPLODED DRAWING C Model No. RBEL01213.0 R0113A...
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS To order replacement parts, please see the front cover of this manual. To help us assist you, be prepared to provide the following information when contacting us: • the model number and serial number of the product (see the front cover of this manual) •...