Table of Contents The NGC (Tornado) Oven The HhC 2020 Oven How the NGC Cooks What Makes the HhC 2020 Special? Ventless Operation Ventless Ideal NGC Applications Edit Options Screen Accessories Oven Conﬁ guration Th e Edit Mode How to Create a Cook Setting...
4. Any food outlet that is doing more warming or in standard microwaves. heating than cooking. - Th e oven gives the user control over the amount of microwave being used. Th is decreases cooking times while still retaining quality. - Th e NGC has two 1200 watt magnetrons.
NGC OVEN Accessories The Edit Mode NOTE: Trainer should show the trainee the diﬀ erent See DOC-1153 for more information. accessories. Th e Edit Mode gives the user full access to recipe settings to ensure that each product result meets 1.
2. Programming: ovens it is best to just leave the IR setting the - Th e NGC can hold up to 128 menu items. same as the IRSI. - Smart card technology: - More bottom browning needed: Increase the IR •...
3. Solid Baskets • Percent Time for each event (total percent - Diﬀ erent sizes time must add up to 100%) - Helps keep grease and moisture out of the • Amount of air used for each event (10% oven cavity, which increases the life span of increments from 10 - 100) the oven and helps make cleaning easier 6.
2. What makes ventless possible? - Needs to cleaned when the oven is cleaned. - A platinum-based catalyst scrubs the air of - Soak with TurboChef Oven cleaner and rinse Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), such as thoroughly or run though a dishwasher.
See DOC-1145 for more information. experience. Th e Edit Mode gives the user full access to recipe - Use the TurboChef cookbook as a guide. settings to ensure that each product result meets 2. Once you have established a starting point, test expectations.
C3 OVEN Cooking General Oven Information Th e trainer now cooks three products in the C3 with 1. Oven voltage and amperage (United States): the trainee: - 208/240 VAC (no ﬁ eld-conﬁ gurable voltage sensing) 1. Salmon Filet - Current: 35 amp - Show the trainee how to enter the settings and - Max Circuit Requirement: 50 amp let him make the adjustment himself.
- Ability to cook hot food where it was • Impingement breaks though the cold previously impossible. barrier. 4. TurboChef ’s ventless certiﬁ cation does not • Higher “h” (heat transfer rate), since the air include cooking “fatty raw proteins.” is blowing onto the surface of the food.
- Needs to cleaned when the oven is cleaned. 1. From the Oven Oﬀ / Cooling Down screen - Soak with TurboChef Oven Cleaner and rinse press the Info key to view the Info 1 screen. thoroughly or run though a dishwasher.
- Smart card technology: experience. • Allows an entire menu to be saved on a - Use the TurboChef cookbook as a guide. single smart card. • Helps manage menu rollouts and changes 2. Once you have established a starting point, test for chains.
- Ability to cook hot food where it was the up key until the Conﬁ g Mode screen previously impossible. appears. 4. TurboChef ’s ventless certiﬁ cation does not 2. Press the Setup soft key to access the Setup include cooking “fatty raw proteins.” Mode screen.
Oven Confi guration 1. Software-Conﬁ gurable Belt Direction - Right to Left - Left to Right 2. Belt Conﬁ guration - 50/50 Split - 70/30 Split - Single (standard conﬁ guration) 3. Stackable (up to three high) 5. 20” wide, 20” long cook chamber 6.
HhC 3240 OVEN 5. Change the desired edit options: The HhC 3240 Oven - Press the Name soft key to select full edit or rigid for the proﬁ le name. What Makes the HhC 3240 Special? - Press the Belt soft key to select full edit, rigid, 1.
2. Explain saving and loading menus. resulting in a non-warranty service call. - When a menu is saved to a smart card, any 2. TurboChef Oven Guard (P/N: 103181) is an existing menu settings on the smart card are optional, but highly recommended product that permanently lost.
GENERAL INFORMATION ChefComm Pro Culinary Support 1. Start ChefComm Pro. 1. Explain TurboChef ’s process for providing culinary support. 2. Show the trainee how to complete the following tasks within ChefComm Pro. 2. Inform trainees that they can email - Create an oven proﬁ le firstname.lastname@example.org for general culinary...
1. List all of the ovens that use microwave. 2. List all the ovens that use impingement air. 3. What are the PIN codes to enter EDIT mode for the C3, NGC/Tornado, HHB, all i-Series ovens, and the HhC 2020? 4.
REVIEW TEST 10. How many Group/Items exist in the Following ovens? Current C3: Older C3s: NGC/Tornado: HhB: i-Series: 11. What is FLEX/RIGID/FULL as it relates to the HhC 2020 and HhC 3240 conveyors? 12. Name 3 things you can do when pushing the INFO button on the i-Series ovens.
+1 214.379.6000 or Your Authorized Distributor Global Operations Customer Support 4240 International Pkwy, Suite 105 1-800-90turbo Carrollton, Texas 75007 usa +1 214-379-6000 +1 214.379.6000 phone turbochef.com +1 214.379.6073 fax Part Number: DOC-1159 / Rev. A / March 2009 Country Code: NA/EU...