If it prompts error information as follows.
1) Cannot connect to the server. Please check FTP Server is correct.
2) Network Error. Please try later.
3) Server Error.
4) Incorrect user or password. Please check the username and password is correct.
5) Cannot access the folder. Please be sure the folder exists and your account is authorized.
6) Error in PASV mode. Please be sure the server supports PASV mode.
7) Error in PORT mode. PASV mode should be selected if the device is behind a NAT.
8) Cannot upload file. Please be sure your account is authorized.
Please check if parameters you filled in are correct. The format of image is like 000DC5D008FA (IPCAM)
Please check if your FTP server supports this format of file name.
3.18 Alarm Service Settings
Enter Alarm Service Settings page to configure Motion Detection function.
3.18.1 Motion Detect Armed
If you enable Motion Detect Armed, it will record and make an alarm sound when there is motion detected.