Super Dynamic 6
Day/Night Dome Camera
(24 V AC)
(220 ~ 240 V AC)
(24 V AC)
All-in-one 24-hour surveillance camera featuring 36x zoom and
Super Dynamic 6 technology
• Super Dynamic 6 technology delivers 128x(NTSC) / 160x (PAL) wider dynamic
• Over the coaxial cable or RS485 data (Panasonic, Pelco P/D
range compared to conventional cameras.
• High resolution: 650 TV lines
• 16 alphanumerics camera title display
• High sensitivity with Day/Night function: 0.5 lx (Color) at F1.4 (Wide),
• Multi language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian,
0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.4 (Wide). IR cut ﬁlter switches on/off to enhance
the sensitivity in B/W mode.
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: Integration of 2D-DNR and
3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 32x) / Manual (Up to 512x)
• Electronic shutter from 1/100(NTSC), 1/120 (PAL) to 1/10,000 s
• 36x zoom lens: 3.3 ~ 119 mm (approx. 720x with digital zoom)
• Pan/Tilt speed of max. 400°/s at preset mode and 0.065°/s super
• CD-ROM* ..................................... 1 pc.
The following items are for installation.
ﬁne control at manual mode
• Decorative Cover ......................... 1 pc.
• 5 degrees upper view for various applications
• Dust Protection Sheet ................. 1 pc.
• 256 preset positions that can be activated from the system controller
*The CD-ROM contains the operating instructions (PDF).
with a switcher or recorder (speciﬁc models).
• Auto tracking: The camera follows the largest movement in the
image automatically. The camera will pan and tilt to keep the
subject in the center of the image.
• VMD (Video Motion Detector) with Mask 8 x 6 areas
• Scene Change Detection alarms when lens is covered, spray
painted, removed or defocused.
• 4 alarm inputs and 2 outputs terminals
• Alarm actions include Terminal output, Camera positioning, Auto
pan, Patrol, SEQ, Sort, Auto track, B/W and command output.
• Auto Image Stabilizer for applications where vibration or wind is a
• Internal <NTSC/PAL> / Multiplexed Vertical Drive (VD2) <NTSC> synchronization