Microwave Output Power
BEFORE YOU CALL FOR SERVICE
Refer to the following checklist before you call for service.
If the oven does not work:
1. Check that the power cord is securely plugged in.
2. Check that the door is firmly closed.
3. Check that the cooking time is set.
4. Check for a blown circuit fuse or tripped main circuit breaker in your house.
5. Check that the Child Lock feature is not engaged.
If there is sparking in the cavity:
1. Check the containers, dishes or utensils in the oven and make sure they are not metal or have metal trim.
0.9 cubic feet
19.1 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 11.6 (H) inches (485 x 372 x 295mm)
29.1 Lbs (13.2kgs)
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, PLEASE WRITE TO:
Emerson Radio Corp.
Consumer Affairs Dept.
5101 Statesman Drive,
Irving, TX 75063.