Garage Door Remote Control
2. PROGRAM A KEYPAD TO A GARAGE DOOR RECEIVER (CONT)
Congratulations on your purchase of the Skylink
Garage Door Remote
) PROGRAM KEYPAD TO IQ GARAGE DOOR OPENER
Control Model G6K. The Model G6K works with the Skylink
Receiver, such as Smart Button
and EQ / IQ Garage Door Opener. In
1. Press and hold the PROG button on the LCD Wall Console for 10
this package, you will find a keyless entry transmitter with 3V lithium
seconds until the "PROG" icon appears on the display.
batteries and screws.
2. Press the PROG button again until the "
" icon appears on the
3. Activate the keypad transmitter by entering the password and door
number. For example, if the password is 0000 and door 1 is used,
you should enter [#]. If a remote is programmed, the "
icon will stay on.
1 pc 2.6 x 6 screw
1 pc 2.6 x 12 screw
1 pc 2.6 x 25 screw
2. PROGRAM A KEYPAD TO A GARAGE DOOR RECEIVER
Before proceeding, please remove the battery isolator from the keypad
The keypad transmitter can operate up to 4 garage door receivers / doors.
2. If additional remote needs to be programmed, press the up button
Same PIN will be used for all doors. The factory default password is [0 0 0 0].
", the "
" icon will flash again, you may program additional
To operate door 1, you will enter [0 0 0 0][#]
To operate door 2, you will enter [0 0 0 0][#]
To operate door 3, you will enter [0 0 0 0][#]
To operate door 4, you will enter [0 0 0 0][#]
To program the keypad transmitter into a garage door receiver, you must
You can mount the keypad transmitter on a
decide which door you need to operate. If you only have one garage
desired location with the screws provided.
door receiver, we suggest you to use door 1. i.e. [0 0 0 0][#]. Follow
Lift up the cover and insert screw above
the instructions below to program the keypad transmitter.
the keypad in the slot provided (a). Remove
the battery cover and insert the second
screw in the lower slot (b). Tighten all
) PROGRAM KEYPAD TO GTR SMART BUTTON
screws. Replace the battery cover, insert
and tighten screw (c).
1. With the GTR Smart Button
connected on your
existing wall button. The red light on the Smart
should flash after plugging in the power.
4. TROUBLE SHOOTING
If the red light on the Smart Button
slowly, that indicates it is in standby mode.
Q: Door opener does not react after pressing the button on the keypad
2. Press the learn button on the side of the GTR.
3. Once the learn button is pressed, the red LED will
A: - Ensure you hear 3 beeps from the keypad transmitter after entering
flash quickly. You may release the learn button.
the default PIN [0 0 0 0][#][x] within 5 seconds, where x is the door
4. Enter the default PIN [0 0 0 0][#][x] within 5
number. If you do not hear 3 beeps, that means the PIN you entered
seconds, where x is the door number.
is incorrect. Re-enter the correct PIN.
5. Once the keypad transmitter is programmed, the
- Ensure the wires is successfully connected from the Smart Button
red LED will flash slowly, in the same way as it
to the wall mounted door control.
flashes in standby mode.
- Ensure the keypad transmitter has been programmed to the Smart
. Refer to section 2 for how to program a keypad to the
) PROGRAM KEYPAD TO EQ GARAGE DOOR OPENER
5. REMOVE THE KEYPAD TRANSMITTER FROM
1. Press the "Learn" button on the EQ garage door opener, yellow LED
THE GARAGE DOOR RECEIVER
will flash for 30 seconds.
2. Within 30 seconds, activate the keypad transmitter by entering the
password and door number. For example, if the password is 0000
You can delete the keypad transmitter(s) from the garage door receiver.
and door 1 is used, you should enter [#].
Refer to the manual of the garage door receiver to erase the keypad
3. Once the keypad is programmed, the yellow LED will be off.
Learn and Set Button
6. CHANGE PIN
Follow the instructions below to change the PIN.
To change your PIN:
Enter the current PIN, (factory default PIN 0 0 0 0), press * .
Enter new 4 to 6 digit PIN, press * .
Enter new PIN again, press * .
For example, if you are changing the PIN number from 0000 to 123456,
enter the following sequence, 0000, *, 123456, * , 123456, * .
If confirmed, the backlit LED flashes and the unit emits a long beep.