UNpACkINg Every Radius 3000™ has been thoroughly tested and has been shipped in perfect operating condi- tion. Carefully check the shipping carton for damage that may have occurred during shipping. If the carton appears to be damaged, carefully inspect your player for any damage and be sure all equip- ment necessary to operate the player has arrived intact.
DJ® audio mixers that also feature “Fader Q Start” control. For best results use this feature with two (2) Radius 2000 players. Connect your Radius 3000 as described in the set-up section of this manual. After set up is com- pleted load your players.
Connect the included RCA cable from your Radius 3000™ outputs to the inputs on your mixer. Use the supplied 1/8” mini plug cable to connect your Radius 3000™ to a mini jack connection (A or B ) on a compatible American Audio® or American DJ® “Fader Q Start”...
37. RELAY JACk - With this jack you can connect two players and relay (flip flop) play. You can also connect your unit to a compatible American Audio® mixer’s CONTROL out, to use American Audio’s “Q” start fader control. This feature is only available on American Audio’s “Q” series mixers.
1. LOADINg/EJECTINg AN SD CARD, USB DEVICE, OR CD The file format is Mp3 only. The Radius 3000™ can read SDHC (High Capacity) Cards up to 32GB. When loading an SD Card into the player load with the SD Card label facing up and the contacts facing down. To remove the card from the player gently press the card "in"...
12. Using the Built In Sampler: Your Radius 3000™ comes with an advanced built in sampler. You may store up to four samples in the four Bank ButtonS (28). Once again please note you may only store either a CUE POINT or a SAMPLE into a Bank Button (28), not both.
14. BANk pROgRAm BUTTON (29): Once you store samples in the four (4) Bank Buttons, the Radius 3000 can be programmed to play the stored samples in a desired order. You can program the four (4) banks up to 12 times. The programmed samples can be played in your desired order without interrupting music playback.
16. RECALL mEmORY: The Radius 3000 can store 200 programmed cue points in 500 CD's and 4 programmed cue points per folder in each SD/USB audio device. These settings may be recalled at any time, even when a audio source has been removed and loaded at a later time.
BUILT-IN EffECTS The Radius 3000™ comes with eight built in effects. These effects can be used one at a time or you may choose to overlap the effects and use up to four at a time. The Built-in effects include Scratch, Filter, Echo, Trans, Skid, Phase, Flanger, and Pan.
RADIUS 3000 LINk Up With this function a USB devide can be loaded into one Radius 3000, and played by a connected Radius 3000. Follow the directions below to setup the link function. This function cannot be used with the CD Player.
The DbBuilder will also allow you to format your hard drive into a FAT format hard drive, which is needed to use on the radius 3000.* To Format a hard drive select the desired hard drive letter on drop down menu, then under tools select format to change the format of a non-FAT formatted hard drive.
Flop™” control: Be sure to connect 1/8” mono mini plugs from the control connection on the rear of your Radius 3000™ to the 1/8” control jack on the rear of American Audio® “Q” series mixer. That’s it, you’ll be set for FLIP-FLOP.™...
American Audio concludes, after inspection, affects the reliability of the product; ® if the product has been repaired or serviced by anyone other than the American Audio factory unless ® prior written authorization was issued to purchaser by American Audio ;...
SpECIfICATIONS gENERAL model: American Audio® Radius 3000™ - professional CD/SD/USB player Type: Slot Loading, USB & SD Card Player Media Type: Applicable File Extenstions: mp3, MP3, mP3, and Mp3 Disc Type: Standard size compact discs only (5 in/12 cm and 3 in/8cm)