Small size, large storage capacity -
excellent value for money!
NO POWER ADAPTER NEEDED
IDEAL FOR USE WITH NETBOOK
TURBO USB 2.0
INCREASED TRANSFER SPEED -
EXTERNAL MOBILE HARD DRIVE
Compact storage on the go !
External mobile hard drive - excellent value for money
Whether you are a professional or home user, these
• Fast, low noise external mobile USB 2.0 hard drive
days it is essential to be able to carry your valuable
• Ultra-compact size, ideal for use with a netbook or a notebook
data anywhere with you. Ultra compact, easy-to-use
• USB powered, no power adapter needed
and secure, this USB 2.0 powered portable hard drive
• Excellent value for money
makes transporting and sharing data easier than ever.
• No cooling fan, ensures quiet operation
Simply plug it into any computer's USB port and take
• The easiest way to add and manage extra storage capacity to your notebook or
your spreadsheets, documents, movies, photo's or music
anywhere you go. The perfect travel companion !
• Turbo USB 2.0 driver for even faster data transfer speed (for Windows)
• Hot swappable, no need to turn oﬀ your computer
Need to expand your notebook, PC or Mac with a high
• Plug & Play, no additional drivers or software needed to install the drive
capacity drive? No problem, the Freecom Mobile Drive
• High quality, sleek design, only 11.5 x 7.6 x 1.2 cm, easy to take with you
Classic II is available in 250, 320 & 500GB !
• One years manufacturers warranty, free helpdesk support
Don't want annoying noises while working? No problem,
Ideal for oﬃ ce and home use
The Freecom Mobile Drive Classic II has no cooling fan,
which ensures quiet operation at all times !
• Store all your digital photo's, music, movies, games on one central location
Need a hard drive but want to be trendy as well? The
• Take the Freecom Mobile Drive Classic with you and share your ﬁ les with friends
Freecom Mobile Drive Classic II has a stylish black design.
• Make a backup of all your important documents and ﬁ les
It will look perfect next to your netbook or notebook !
Oﬃ ce use:
• Store all your spreadsheets, documents, presentations on one central location
• Take the drive home or on the road and work on your ﬁ les away from the oﬃ ce
• Make an extra backup of your valuable work ﬁ les
• Share data between computers and networks
• Use the Freecom Mobile Drive Classic for software installations on multiple PC's