Select the mounting location.
Mounting Location Guidelines
• 2.3 m (7'6") mounting height
• Avoid direct or reflected sunlight
• Aim sensor away from windows or heating/
• Sensor must have a clear line-of-sight to
Wire the unit.
• Connect wires as shown using 0.64 - 1.63 mm
(14 to 22 AWG) wire size. Observe proper
Separate the sensor housings and re-
move the printed circuit board (PCB).
• Push outward on the
PCB latch and lift the
PCB out of the hous-
Configure the sensor sensitivity.
Configure the IS-215T for the sensitivity best
suited to the application.
High (pulse count 1)
Low [Normal] (pulse count 2)
• Use a small screwdriver to
push in the housing latch
at the bottom of the sensor,
and gently pull apart the
• Slide the wire through the wire channel and wire
• Mount the back housing flat against a wall or in a
• Replace the PCB.
SWITCH SW2 POSITION
Mount the unit.
access in the back housing.
Walk-test the sensor.
High Sensitivity: 2-4 Steps
(Pulse Count 1)
Low [Normal] Sensitivity: 3-5 Steps
(Pulse Count 2)