NEXT Type No. L17A0D080 Daewoo Computer F227B TFT LCD Color Monitor User’s Guide...
NOTE : This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Contents F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor 1. Introduction ...1/22 2. Safety Information ...1/22 3. Installing the monitor ...4/22 3-1. Packing List ...4/22 3-2. Instructions to Install the Stand ...5/22 3-3. Selecting a suitable location ...6/22 3-4. Connecting the monitor ...6/22 3-5.
1. Introduction 2. Safety Information F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor This manual contains instructions for installing and operating Daewoo Computer F227B. Daewoo Computer F227B is a highly ergonomic color display unit. • 17" viewable SXGA LCD • High quality screen re-scaling capability •...
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Avoid operating the monitor in extreme heat, humidity or areas affected by dust. Temperature : 5~35°C Humidity : 30~80RH Be sure to turn the monitor off before plugging the power cord into the socket. Make sure that the power cord and the other cords are securely and rightly connected.
Cleaning and Maintenance F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor • To avoid risk of electric shock, do not disassemble the display unit cabinet. The unit is not user-serviceable. Remember to unplug the display unit from the power outlet before cleaning.
3. Installing the monitor 3-1. Packing List F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor The following items should be found in the packaging. Main Unit Body Stand Base Above power cord can be changed upon different voltage areas. Please contact your dealer if anything is missing or damaged.
Instructions to Install 3-2. the Stand F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Install the stand according to the following instructions on a flat surface. Place the main unit body with screen face down and flip open the folded Stand Post at 120 degree angle.
3-3. Selecting a suitable location 3-4. Connecting the monitor F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor • Place the monitor at least 30cm from other electrical or heat-emitting equipment and allow at least 10cm on each side for ventilation. • Place the monitor in a position where no light shines directly onto or is reflected on the screen.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Turn on the power to the computer. The picture will appear within about 10 seconds. Adjust the picture to obtain optimum picture quality. See section Adjusting the picture in this guide for more information.
This monitor has an audio system including two micro loudspeakers. Each of two micro loudspeakers has an 2Wrms (max.) output power. This system also supports a headphone output jack. F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor When this monitor is turned on, audio is always set up as off mode. Please use AUDIO direct access button on the front cover or On Screen Display to put audio on.
3-5. Setting the refresh rate F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Power Switch / LED Indecator Follow the instructions below to set your refresh rate in Windows 98/ME/XP/2000. Go to the configuration window(Start-Settings-Configuration window). Double click on the ‘Display’ icon.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Preset Timing Table The recommended setting is a resolution of 1280x1024 and a refresh rate of 60Hz. If the signal from the system doesn't equal to the preset timing mode, adjust the mode with reference to the user guide of videocard because the screen may not be displayed.
3-6. User’s Environment Kensington Security (Locking) Slot F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Recommended Ergonomic User’s Environment • Viewing angle of the monitor should be between 0~20 degree. • This display unit supports a Kensington-type security device to secure your monitor.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor VESA MOUNT’G • • This display unit supports VESA FPMPMI standard for 75mm x 75mm screw mounting by giving 4 screw holes inside the base stand of the unit. For buying VESA Flat Panel Monitor Mounting Devices, please contact following information.
4. Adjusting the picture F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor You can adjust the screen display by using the buttons located below the screen. 1280x1024 H:63.9 V:60.0 BRIGHTNESS BRIGHTNESS 13/22...
4-1. Using the On Screen Display 4-2. Direct access buttons F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Push the MENU button to call the OSD to the screen. The resolution and frequency are displayed at the top of the menu box for your information.
4-3. OSD Adjustments F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor The OSD adjustments available to you are listed below. BRIGHTNESS Adjust the brightness of the screen. CONTRAST Adjust the contrast of the screen. COLOR CONTROL Color temperature affects the tint of the image. With lower color temperatures the image turns reddish and with higher temperatures bluish.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor CLOCK PHASE PHASE Adjust the noise of the screen image. CLOCK Adjust the horizontal size of the entire screen image. MISCELLANEOUS RECALL Recall the saved color data. OSD TIMER You can set the displayed time of OSD Menu window on the screen by using this adjustment.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor AUDIO VOLUME Adjust the audio volume level. AUDIO This menu is used to choose audio on or off. AUTO ADJUST You can adjust the shape of screen automatically at the full screen pattern. 17/22...
5. Display power management Reducing power consumption F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor If the power management function of your computer is enabled, your monitor turns on and off automatically. You can control power management features from your computer. Your computer may have power management features which enable the computer or monitor to enter a power saving mode when the system is idle.
6. Troubleshooting F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor If your monitor is not functioning properly, you may be able to solve the problem by following the suggestions below : Problem Blank screen If the power LED is not lit, push the Soft power switch or check the AC cord to turn the monitor on.
F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Problem Color defects Check that the signal cable connector is properly connected and that the connection pins are not bent or damaged. Try another color temperature. Size, position, Adjust the picture characteristics as described in the section OSD shape or quality Adjustment(4-3).
Contacting service F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor Problem The power LED is LED Indicator can be orange color on changing of video mode or a orange color Input Signal. Check the Resolution and the frequency on the video part of your computer.
7. Specifications F227B 17" TFT LCD Color Monitor 17"viewable, Diagonal, Pixel pitch 0.264 mm, A-Si TFT Brightness 250cd/m Response Time 16msec (Typ.) Display area 337.92 x 270.336 mm Input signals R.G.B Analog, 15 pin D-sub Frequency rate Horizontal : 31.0 to 80.0KHz, Vertical : 56 to 75Hz...