Support is available! Go to www.kodak.com/go/aiosupport for: • answers to questions • software or firmware upgrades • Extended User Guide • and more! If you prefer, you can chat online, send us an e-mail, or call for technical support. Go to www.kodak.com/go/contact.
4 Safety and Warranty Information Safety Information ........................ 15 LCD Screen Safety......................15 Ink Cartridge Safety .......................16 Warranty Information......................16 Limited Warranty ......................16 Limited Warranty Coverage ..................16 Limitations........................17 Your Rights........................17 Outside the United States and Canada..............17 Declaration of Conformity....................17 www.kodak.com/go/aiosupport...
Printer Overview This printer lets you print, copy, and scan pictures and documents. Components Left paper-edge guide * Memory card slot Paper guard Access door Paper input tray 10 Printhead with ink cartridges installed Scanner lid 11 USB port Scanner glass...
Start button Begins copying, scanning, printing, maintenance task, and file transfer OK button Selects a menu item, accepts a zoom setting, and allows you to continue with the current operation Back button Displays the higher level screen in the menu structure...
• Iron-on transfers — all inkjet varieties on 8.5 x 11-in. or A4 sheets Paper sizes 4 x 6 in. / 10 x 15 cm to 8.5 x 14 in. / 22 x 36 cm For more information about paper types and sizes, see the Extended User Guide at www.kodak.com/go/manuals.
Printer Overview Loading plain paper The input tray capacity is 100 sheets of plain paper. To load plain paper: 1. Fan and stack the paper. 2. Make sure the left and right paper-edge guides are in the plain-paper position, then insert the paper into the input tray.
The paper tray capacity is 20 sheets of photo paper. To load photo paper: 1. Remove any plain paper from the tray. 2. Insert the paper (short side first) into the input tray with the logo side facing away toward the tray and the glossy side toward you.
2. Select File > Print. 3. In the Print window, select your KODAK Printer. 4. Choose the pages to print, number of copies, etc, then click OK (on a computer with WINDOWS OS) or Print (on a computer with MAC OS).
1. Insert the memory card into the memory card slot. memory card slot 2. Use to browse to the picture you want to print. 3. Use the Zoom, Rotate, and Navigation buttons to edit your picture, as needed. 4. Press OK to select your picture. 5. Repeat steps...
Basic Functions Copying To copy a document or a picture: 1. Lift the scanner lid, and place the document or picture face down on the glass. 2. Close the lid. 3. Press Home. 4. Press to select Copy Document or Copy Photo, then press OK.
KODAK ESP C315 All-in-One Printer Scanning Before scanning, make sure that the printer is connected to your computer with a USB 2.0 cable or a wireless network. To scan a document or picture: 1. Lift the scanner lid, and place the document or picture face down on the glass.
Problem Possible Solutions Printer does not • Make sure you are using the power cord that came with your power on printer. • Make sure the power cord is connected to the AC adapter, it is plugged into an outlet or power strip, and that the LED on the AC adapter is lit.
• Open the printer access door and gently remove any paper from inside the printer. • Make sure the paper in the tray is free of tears or creases. • Make sure you do not overload the paper tray. For more information, go to www.kodak.com/go/troubleshooting.
Contact Kodak at www.kodak.com/go/contact resolve. and have the following information available: – KODAK Service Number (located inside the printer when you open the printer access door) – Printer model number (located on the control panel) – Computer model, operating system, and version of Home Center Software www.kodak.com/go/aiosupport...
Do not use the included power cord with any other equipment. • If you do not use this product for a long period of time, unplug it from the electrical outlet. • Always turn this product off by using the On/Off button. Wait until the On/Off button stops flashing before removing the power plug from the outlet.
• Keep all ink cartridges out of the reach of children. • If ink gets on your skin, wash with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush your eyes immediately with water. If any discomfort or change in vision persists after washing, seek medical attention immediately.
Liability for any special consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit, downtime costs, loss of the use of the equipment, cost of substitute equipment, facilities or services or claims of your customers for such damages resulting from the purchase, use or failure of the Product), regardless of cause, or for breach of any written or implied warranty is expressly disclaimed.