Wireless Outlet Dimmer
Looks Small, Thinks Big
The Wireless Outlet Dimmer connects to household plug-in lamps, immediately
making them part of the home automation system and enabling quick and easy
configuration. Its dual-capacity dimmer allows users to independently dim two lights
from the single unit. From the living room floor light to the bedroom table lamp, the
Wireless Outlet Dimmer adds intelligent, automated features to just about any dim-
mable plug-in lights.
It's all part of the Control4 vision. We bring the benefits of a truly automated home
to more people with solutions that are affordable, easy to install and designed to
adapt to any home or lifestyle.
Features and Benefits
Dim the floor lamps in the living room
• Low profile — Small form factor fits easily behind furniture.
when your house goes to sleep. In the
• Dual outlets — Two dimmable outlets give added flexibility.
morning gently light your children's
Easy To Install and Use
bedroom with light from a table lamp.
• Wireless — No special cables to pull through the home.
• Easy recognition — Just plug it in, press a button, and it's immediately recognized.
Ramp up the desk lamp in the den as
• Easily controllable — Immediately controllable from Control4 Keypads, Touch Screens, or
System Remote Control.
you enter the room.
Intelligent From Front To Back
• Built-in dimmer capabilities — Dim lamps for a romantic dinner or set bedroom lamps to
gradually turn on in the morning.
• Anytime control — Adjust the room's brightness level based on the time of day.
• Anywhere control — Intelligent, reliable, wireless connectivity using the ZigBee™ (802.15.4)
mesh networking standard.
• Energy Efficient — By automating plug-in devices, electricity is only used when needed.
Control4 • 11734 South Election Road • Salt Lake City, Utah 84020 • p: 801.523.3100/1.888.400.4070 • f: 801.523.3199 • www.control4.com