Your new dryer
Only when switched off!
Information on laundry ...
Care and cleaning
installation, see Page 8
Empty container after each drying operation!
Dryer housing, control panel, air cooler, moisture sensors
Congratulations - You have chosen a modern, high-quality Bosch
for domestic use only,
Never start the dryer if it is damaged!
Pull out condensation container keeping it horizontal.
Labelling of fabrics
only to be used for drying fabrics that have been
Inform your after-sales service.
Pour out condensation.
– Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
The condensation dryer is distinguished by its economical energy
washed with water.
Always push container in fully until it clicks into place.
Follow the manufacturer's care information.
– Do not use harsh cleaning agents and solvents.
If Container flashes in the display panel
What to do if..., Page 10.
– Remove detergent and cleaning agent residue immediately.
Drying at normal temperature.
Every dryer which leaves our factory is carefully checked to ensure
Make sure your hands are dry.
Drying at low temperature
Low Heat .
that it functions correctly and is in perfect condition.
Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
Hold the plug only.
Cleaning the fluff filter
Clean the air cooler 5 - 6 times a year
Do not machine dry.
Should you have any questions, our after-sales service will be pleased
or if Filter flashes after cleaning the fluff filter.
Keep pets away from the dryer.
Drum interior light
Clean the fluff filter after each drying operation.
(depending on model)
Observe safety instructions without fail
Open the door, remove fluff from door/door area.
– Allow the dryer to cool.
Disposal in an environmentally-responsible manner
Do not tumble-dry the following fabrics for example:
Sorting and loading laundry
Pull out and fold open the fluff filter.
Dispose of packaging in an environmentally-responsible manner.
– Impermeable fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated fabrics).
– Residual water may leak out, so place an absorbent towel
Remove the fluff (by wiping the filter with your hand).
This appliance is labelled in accordance with the European
Remove all items from pockets.
– Delicate materials (silk or curtains made from synthetic material)
they may crease
underneath the maintenance door.
If the fluff filter is very dirty or blocked, rinse with warm water and dry
Check for cigarette lighters.
2002/96/EG on waste electrical and electronic
– Laundry contaminated with oil.
The drum must be empty prior to loading.
Close and reinsert the fluff filter.
equipment - WEEE.
1. Unlock the maintenance door.
The guideline provides an EU-wide framework for the return and
See programme overview on page 7.
– To ensure a consistent result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
recycling of old appliances.
Switching off the dryer
2. Open the maintenance door fully.
See also separate instructions for "Woollens basket"
– Always dry very small items (e.g. baby socks) together with large items of laundry (e.g. hand
(depending on model)
For further information about our products, accessories, spare parts
Turn the programme selector to Off.
– Close zips, hooks and eyelets, and button up covers.
and services, please visit: www.bosch-home.com
Do not leave laundry in the dryer.
Tie fabric belts, apron strings, etc. together
Selecting and adjusting the programme
– Do not over-dry easy-care laundry
risk of creasing!
3. Turn both locking levers towards each another.
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
4. Pull out the air cooler.
Observe the safety instructions on page 11.
Select the drying programme ...
Removing the laundry
– Do not dry woolens in the dryer, only use to freshen them up
Page 7, Woollens finish
Programme (depending on model).
Do not damage the air cooler.
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying, fold items up and leave for a while
... and adapt to individual requirements
The automatic anti-crease function causes the drum to move at specific intervals, the washing remains
Clean with warm water only. Do not use any hard or sharp-edged
loose and fluffy for an hour (two hours if the additional
Reduced Ironing function is also selected-
remaining moisture will then be distributed evenly.
Read these instructions before operating the dryer.
depending on model).
– Machine-knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts or jerseys) often shrink the first time they are dried
do not use the Very Dry programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers
starch leaves behind a coating that
All buttons are sensitive and only
5. Clean the air cooler thoroughly,
adversely affects the drying operation.
need to be touched lightly.
Allow to drip dry.
– Use the correct dosage of fabric softener as per the manufacturer's instructions when
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
washing the laundry to be dried.
6. Clean the seals.
Setting the programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
– Use the timer programme for small loads
this improves the drying result.
7. Re-insert the air cooler,
Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4
Information on laundry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
Environmental protection/energy-saving tips
with the handle facing down.
Care and cleaning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
8. Turn back both locking levers.
– Before drying, spin the laundry thoroughly in the washing machine
the higher the spin
Only operate the dryer with
Programme overview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7
speed the shorter the drying time will be (consumes less energy), also spin easy-care
9. Close the maintenance door until the lock clicks into place.
the fluff filter inserted!
Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
Frost protection / Transport . . . . . . . . . . . 8
– Put in, but do not exceed, the maximum recommended quantity of laundry
Technical data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
The dryer is fitted with stainless steel moisture sensors. The sensors
once lights up in the display.
measure the level of moisture in the laundry. After a long period of
Optional accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
operation, a fine layer of limescale may form on the sensors.
What to do if... / After-sales service . . . . 10
– Do not obstruct or seal up the air inlet.
removing or adding laundry.
End of programme in 1*-24 hours (Press button several times if required)
Safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
– Keep the air cooler clean
page 6 "Care and cleaning".
(*depending on the selected programme, e.g. duration 1:54h
2h. Can always be selected to the
1. Open the door and clean the moisture sensors with a damp sponge
which has a rough surface.
next full hour.)
The drying cycle can be interrupted for a brief period so that laundry may be added or removed.
The programme selected must then be resumed and completed.
Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.
Empty the condensation container.
Clean the fluff filter and/or air cooler
Never switch the dryer off before the drying process has ended.
Drum and door may be hot!
Select On/Off for a acoustic signal at end of programme.
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics
that require a longer drying time; e.g. for polyacrylics, polyamide, elastane or acetate.
Open door, the drying process is interrupted.
Reduces creasing and extends the anti-creasing phase once the program has ended.
Load or remove laundry and close door.
If required, select a new programme and additional functions.