RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC
SHOCK DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK) NO
USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE REFER SERVICING
TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This lightning flash with
arrowhead symbol within an
equilateral triangle is intended to
alert the user to the presence of
uninsulated dangerous voltage
within the product's enclosure that
may be of sufficient magnitude to
constitute a risk of electric shock
The exclamation point within an
equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence
of important operating and
instructions in the literature
accompanying the product.
WARNING: TO PREVENT FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK
HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN
WARNING: Do not install this equipment in a
confined space such as a book case or similar unit.
CAUTION: Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer's
Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for
ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the
product and to protect it from over heating. The
openings shall be never be blocked by placing
the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar
surface. This product shall not be placed in a built-
in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless
proper ventilation is provided or the manufacturer's
instruction has been adhered to.
CAUTION: This product employs a Laser System.
To ensure proper use of this product, please read
this owner's manual carefully and retain it for future
DO NOT OPEN
reference. Shall the unit require maintenance,
contact an authorized service center.
Use of controls, adjustments or the performance of
procedures other than those specified herein may
result in hazardous radiation exposure.
To prevent direct exposure to laser beam, do not try
to open the enclosure. Visible laser radiation when
open. DO NOT STARE INTO BEAM.
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon
a dedicated circuit;
That is, a single outlet circuit which powers only
that appliance and has no additional outlets or
branch circuits. Check the specification page of this
owner's manual to be certain. Do not overload wall
outlets. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged
wall outlets, extension cords, frayed power cords, or
damaged or cracked wire insulation are dangerous.
Any of these conditions could result in electric
shock or fire. Periodically examine the cord of your
appliance, and if its appearance indicates damage
or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the
appliance, and have the cord replaced with an
exact replacement part by an authorized service
center. Protect the power cord from physical or
mechanical abuse, such as being twisted, kinked,
pinched, closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay
particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and
the point where the cord exits the appliance. To
disconnect power from the mains, pull out the
mains cord plug. When installing the product,
ensure that the plug is easily accessible.
This device is equipped with a portable battery or
Safety way to remove the battery or the
battery from the equipment: Remove the
old battery or battery pack, follow the steps
in reverse order than the assembly. To prevent
contamination of the environment and bring on
possible threat to human and animal health, the
old battery or the battery put it in the appropriate
container at designated collection points. Do
not dispose of batteries or battery together with
other waste. It is recommended that you use
local, free reimbursement systems batteries and
accumulators. The battery shall not be exposed to
excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
CAUTION: The apparatus shall not be exposed to
water (dripping or splashing) and no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the