Dishwasher Installation Manual FOR MODELS DWT 14210 NBL00 DWT 34210 NBL00 DWT 14220 NBL00 DWT 34220 NBL00 DWT 14240 NBL00 DWT 34240 NBL00 DWT 15210 NBL00 DWT 34200 NBL00 DWT 15220 NBL00 DWT 35210 NBL00 DWT 15240 NBL00 DWT 35220 NBL00 DWT 15211 NBL00 DWT 35240 NBL00 DWT 15221 NBL00...
DWT 15211 NBL00 DWT 14210 NBL00 DWT 15221 NBL00 DWT 14220 NBL00 DWT 14240 NBL00 DWT 15241 NBL00 DWT 34210 NBL00 DWT 35240 NBL00 DWT 34220 NBL00 DWT 35200 NBL00 DWT 34240 NBL00 DWT 36210 NBL00 DWT 34200 NBL00 DWT 36220 NBL00 DWT 35210 NBL00 DWT 36240 NBL00 DWT 35220 NBL00...
To prevent accidents, which could cause serious injury or death, as well as machine damage read these instructions before installation and / or use. Contents 1. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 1.1 INSPECT THE DISHWASHER 1.2 HOW TO CONTACT US 2. TOOLS WHICH MAY BE NEEDED 3.
INTRODUCTION Please read this installation manual and particularly the safety instructions completely and carefully. They will save you time and effort and help to ensure optimum dishwasher performance. Be sure to observe all listed warnings and cautions. Look particularly for the icons with exclamation marks inside.
1.2 HOW TO CONTACT US : You may either call our Toll Free Number at 1-800-459-9848 or contact us via the web site at www.blombergappliances.com or Contact the Blomberg Distributor for your State or Province as listed on the Distributor Contact List provided.
2. TOOLS WHICH MAY BE NEEDED 3. MATERIALS WHICH MAY BE NEEDED (Additional materials may be required to comply with local codes) Hot Water Supply Line - Minimum 3/8” O.D. copper tubing or metal braided dishwasher supply line. Electrical Supply Cable - Minimum #14AWG, 2 conductors, 1 ground, insulated copper conductors.
4. MATERIALS SUPPLIED 4.1 PARTS SUPPLIED Parts for your dishwasher will come in several plastic bags. Check your parts bags shown to make sure you have all the parts as listed to the left. 4.2 MANUAL BAG The dishwasher comes with a manual bag containing: •...
5. DISHWASHER SPECIFICATIONS 5.1 TECHNICAL FEATURES Load capacity Permissible water pressure Electrical connection Total power Heater power Notice : Because we continually strive to improve our products, we may change our speciﬁcations and design without prior notice. This device corresponds to the following directives: UL 749 Household Dishwasher directive.
6. ENCLOSURE PREPARATION Notice : • For proper dishwasher operation and appearance ensure that the enclosure has the minimum dimensions shown in the ﬁgure above. 6.1 ELECTRICAL PREPARATION WARNING To avoid electrical shock and/or a ﬁre hazard, make sure electrical work is properly installed.
6.2 PREPARATION FOR INSTALLING MOUNTING BRACKETS Place the two mounting brackets into the top corners of the dishwasher. Fix the mounting brackets (A) to the top corners of the dishwasher, with the screws supplied. Bend sides of mounting brackets (B) in order to ﬁx from sides (if necessary).
Adjust the front foot level with the adjusting wrench to balance and raise the dishwasher to the enclosure height. Adjust the rear foot level with a screwdriver to balance and raise the dishwasher to the enclosure height. Notice : • Make sure the dishwasher is plumb and notice dishwasher can be placed with a small clearance under the counter top.
6.5 PREPARING THE WATER CONNECTION (A) Install an easily accessible shut-off valve (not supplied) in the water supply line. All solder connections must be made before the water line is connected to the dishwasher’s water inlet valve. Water can also be supplied to the dishwasher by using a ﬂexible braided hose line.
6.6 DRAIN PREPARATION The dishwasher drain hose may be connected to the drain plumbing in one of three ways (Figure A, B, C). Notice : • Either one of the above methods must be used or the dishwasher will not operate properly.
7. PLACEMENT OF DISHWASHER INTO THE OPENING Now place the dishwasher into the opening and get ready to connect all hoses and electrical connections. 7.1 DRAIN HOSE CONNECTION, WATER SUPPLY & ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS 7.1.1 DRAIN HOSE CONNECTION Connect the drain hose to the drain plumbing. 1.
7.1.2 PREPERATION OF WATER SUPPLY & ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS Left side water supply Right side electrical connection supply connection Before pushing the dishwasher in to the cabinet you must place the electrical cables and water supply hoses into the channels of the dishwasher (Figure A) Place the supplied clips into the channels (Figure...
After installing one clip for each side push the dishwasher into the cabinet (Figure E). Note that while pushing the dishwasher into the cabinet, electrical cable and water supply hose must move in the channels to the front (Figure F). Fix the second clip for both sides (Figure G).
inlet valve so if any such operation is needed, keep the heat source min. 7 away from the dishwasher’s water inlet valve. • There should not be any sharp bends in the water line that may restrict the water ﬂow. •...
Install a strain relief (not supplied) into the opening on the kick plate. (Figure A) Pass the electrical supply cable through the strain relief; make sure the strain relief clamps the insulated outer casing of your electrical supply cord and not the wires themselves. 15 / 15 / Leave 2...
7.3 ADJUSTING THE MOVABLE TOE KICK Now that you have successfully installed the dishwasher, you need to attach the toe kick to the dishwasher. The two piece toe kick can be adjusted to the height and depth needed for your kitchen.
If the enclosure height is above 33 (840mm) use “o” and “p” labelled toe kicks together. Make sure the slotted toe kick “p” is on the outside so you can adjust height of the toe kick. Installation should be done following the steps illustrated in the ﬁgures A, B and C respectively.
2. Remove the plastic mounting brackets from the dishwasher (Figure B). 3. Lay the schematic over the door from the bottom up and mark holes on the wooden door as shown in the drawing (Figure A). 4. Place the plastic mounting brackets over the marked holes and the side tabs must be ﬂush with the edge of the wooden door (Figure B).
5. Attach the two mounting brackets to the wooden 1 / 8 5 / 8 door with 4 screws (Ø ” x ” (Ø 3.5mm x 14mm) (Figure C). 6. Cut the small tabs on the mounting brackets off (Figure A). 7.
11 / 10. Using the four screws Ø ” x 1 ” (Ø 4mm x 43mm) provided, attach the wooden door to the dishwasher at position 1 and 4 (Figure A). 11. Check the position of the wooden door and make sure it is aligned properly (Figure B).
ADJUSTING DOOR TENSION WITH CUSTOM WOODEN DOOR (DWT 34200, DWT 35200, DWT 36200, DWT 37200, DWT 34400) 13. Check whether the bottom of the door hits the toe kick of the kitchen cabinet (A). 13.1. If the door hits the toe kick cut the necessary section out of the toe kick (B).
Notice : If you have a European kitchen or want to install a wooden toe kick to match your kitchen, please refer to one of the two drawings given below. Follow the same instructions on the brackets as for the removable toe kick. Installation should be done following the steps illustrated in the ﬁgures A, B, C, D respectively.
8. INSTALLER CHECKLIST Your installer must have completed and checked the following: • The dishwasher is square and level. • The dishwasher is fastened securely to the cabinetry. • The dishwasher door opens and closes freely. The dishwasher door must close without hitting any cabinetry or counter top.
17 1844 01 00 00-USA...