Compact Undercounter Refrigerators/
Left To Right Models UHT60-LR, UHT48-LR & UHT27-R
(shown with optional casters)
Standard Product Features
• Stainless Steel Exterior Top, Sides & Door(s)
• Anodized Aluminum Interior
• Front Breathing Self-Contained Refrigeration System
• Environmentally Friendly R-134a Refrigerant
• Self-Closing Stainless Steel Door(s) With Stay Open Feature
At 105 Degrees
• Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
• Anodized Aluminum Interior Door Liner
• Interior Mounted Thermometer
• Two (2) Powder Coated Shelves Per Door, Mounted On
• Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
• Magnetic Snap-In Door Gasket(s)
• 8' Cord & Plug Attached
• Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Legs (6 for model UHT60)
• One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
• Five Year Compressor Warranty
Models UHT27 and UHT48 are listed by
for energy efficient operation!
Listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.,
to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
and and NSF International in accordance
4401 BLUE MOUND RD.
PHONE 1 (800) 825-8220
27", 48" & 60" Wide Models
27" Wide One Door Hinged Left Model
27" Wide One Door Hinged Right Model
48" Wide Two Door Model Hinged Left/Right
60" Wide Two Door Model Hinged Left/Right
Finally there is a compact undercounter product worthy of the Traulsen name.
Their rugged construction and high quality components make these units
capable of standing up to the demanding environment of any foodservice
kitchen. Each unit is built with a high quality stainless steel exterior and
durable anodized aluminum interior.
They are also designed for high performance, providing accurate
temperature maintenance. Fresh, safe food is assured, even under the
most demanding conditions.
Their front breathing design allows for "zero-clearance" installation. As a
result they can be placed right up against the backwall and alongside other
kitchen equipment, saving valuable floor space. Additionally, they offer a
wide range of optional accessories to choose from, and are ideal for use with
many different type applications.
Options & Accessories
• 22 Gauge Stainless Steel Worktop With 4" High Backsplash
• Stainless Steel Finished Back
• Additional Powder Coated Shelves
• 6" Overall Height Casters (for use in lieu of legs)
• 4" Overall Height Casters (for use in lieu of legs)
• 3-1/2" Overall Height Casters (for use in lieu of legs)
• 2-1/2" Overall Height Casters (for use in lieu of legs, 27"
• Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
FT. WORTH, TX 76106
FAX-MKTG. 1 (817) 624-4302
CSI Section 11400