Check the time of day ... 8 How to stop heart rate measurement ... 8 Setting the time of day ... 9 Exercising with your Polar Heart Rate Monitor ... 11 General exercise recommendation ... 12 Intensity of exercise ... 12 Frequency of training ...
• Wash and dry your Polar Transmitter regularly after use; never store it wet. • Do not store your Polar Heart Rate Monitor in any kind of non-breathing material, such as a plastic bag or a sports bag. Store it in a dry and cool place.
2. Begin with the display showing Time of Day. 3. To start, choose from the following alternatives: Polar books and 4. You can now start exercising with your Polar Heartwatch. How to Start Heart Rate Measurement One touch start: In the...
While exercising you don’t have to press any button to check the time of day momentarily. Just bring the wrist receiver near the transmitter’s Polar logo. The time of day will be displayed for 5 seconds. HOW TO STOP HEART RATE MEASUREMENT Press and hold the right button for 1 second to stop heart rate measurement.
Whether you are about to start a regular exercise program or you already do sports training, a Polar Heart Rate Monitor will help you to achieve your personal fitness goals in less time, with greater safety.
Heart rate tells you the exertion level of your body during physical or mental loading. With the Polar Heart Rate Monitor you are able to follow the intensity of your exercise easily, keep yourself in the right heart rate Target Zone and stay motivated as you see the improvement.
Measured HR Polar Target Heart Rate Zone Chart How to find your personal Target Zone ? If you have had your maximum heart rate measured at an exercise stress test, use the upper axis for measured HR the precise values for your Target Zone. In case you do not know your exact maximum heart rate, use the lower axis for age.
• What are my goals? The following steps help you answer the two questions, get the most out of your Polar Heart Rate Monitor, and achieve your personal exercise goals. You may have a clear understanding of your present physical condition.
Which alternative best describes your general activity level for the previous month? A beginner who does not participate regularly in programmed recreational sports or heavy physical activity. Avoid walking or exertion whenever possible. Walk for pleasure, routinely use stairs, occasionally exercise sufficiently to cause heavy breathing or perspiration.
Polar Transmitter activated, which shortens the battery life. • Store your Polar Heart Rate Monitor in a cool and dry place. Do not store it in any kind of non-breathing material, such as a plastic bag or a sports bag if it is wet.
3. Put the transmitter back on the chest and keep the receiver in this interference free area. 4. If the Polar Heart Rate Monitor still does not work with the exercise equipment, this piece of equipment may be too noisy electrically for wireless heart rate measurement.
1. Wear the Polar Transmitter as described earlier in this manual. 2. Simultaneously press both buttons and hold the Polar logo of the wrist receiver to the Polar logo of the Polar Transmitter. Display becomes full of digits. 2. Press either right or left button once.
Monitor, please complete and mail the enclosed Warranty Registration Card within two weeks of the date of purchase. Polar Service will help you get the most out of your Polar Heart Rate Monitor. Should your Polar Heart Rate Monitor need service, please follow the instructions below.
Polar Electro Oy, FIN-90440 KEMPELE, Finland All rights reserved. No part of this manual may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission of Polar Electro Oy. Polar logotype, Polar Pacer and Polar Beat are registered trademarks of Polar Electro Oy.
Polar Electro Oy makes no representations or warranties with respect to this manual or with respect to the products described herein. Polar Electro Oy shall not be liable for any damages, direct or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to, the use of this...