This repeats your alarm call at 9 minute intervals.
• During the alarm call, press REPEAT ALARM /
™ Display shows ALM1 or ALM2 flashing during a repeat alarm.
• Repeat if desired (up to a maximum of 6 times).
CANCELING THE ALARM COMPLETELY
• Press ALM 1 or ALM 2 button once or more until ALM1 or ALM2 disappears.
DOCK (See 4)
By connecting the iPod to your AJ301DB, you can listen to the sound of the
docked player through the powerful speakers of the Hi-Fi system.
COMPATIBLE PORTABLE PLAYER
• Apple iPod models with 30-pin dock connector as follows:
Nano 1st /2nd/3rd generation, iPod 5th generation (video), iPod touch and
Before plugging your player in the dock, snap the suitable dock adaptor into the
dock to provide a snug fit for the player to be docked.
Selecting the correct dock adaptor
• 4 iPod dock adaptors are included. Each adaptor has indication to match
different iPod types.
PLAYING APPLE iPod USING AJ301DB
1 Snap the compatible iPod into the dock connector.
2 Press DOCK to switch on the dock mode.
3 The connected player will play automatically.
– In dock mode, if no player is docked for 15 minutes, AJ301DB will come to
– By using the buttons ( 2;, ¡1, 2 ™ and VOLUME ) on the AJ301DB and its
remote control, the following iPod playback features are available: Play/Pause,
selecting next/previous track, fast forwarding/rewinding and changing volume.