Video Cassette Recorder NV-HV61 Series Contents Warning and Important Information Controls and Components Connections Tuning the TV to Your VCR Storing TV Broadcasts in Your VCR Setting the Clock of Your VCR Settings Using the On Screen Display Option Setting Playback...
Note: • In any of the above-mentioned conditions, do not operate the VCR for at least 1 hour. This VCR is not equipped with a dew sensor. Press [VCR-ON/OFF] (1) to switch the VCR from ON to standby mode or vice versa. In the standby mode, the VCR is still connected to the mains.
(36) VIDEO IN socket (AV 2) (37) AUDIO IN sockets (AV 2) (38) [REC/OTR] (39) Infra-red Remote Control Receiver window (40) VCR display (41) [TIMER CHECK] (42) AC Input socket (43) VIDEO IN socket (AV 1) (44) VIDEO OUT socket...
Notes: • If you are using a Panasonic TV, this setting has already been made, and so you do not need to perform the above setting procedure. However, this remote control may not work with some Panasonic TVs.
2 Enter the desired channel number (AU28-69, NZ21-69) by [Numeric] (3) or [Channel] (20). • Set the RF output channel of the VCR to [ss] (RF OFF) when the VCR is connected to the TV via the Audio/Video cable. Press [Channel] (20) to display [ss].
However, Auto Tuning using the On Screen Display should be performed according to the following method if necessary. Preparations • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. • Turn on the VCR and select any programme position except A1 or A2.
3 years. After 3 years, clock back up in the event of a power failure can only be guaranteed for maximum of 1 hour. Preparations • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. • Turn on the VCR. Operations 1 Press [MENU] (9) to display the Main menu on the TV screen.
Clock # Counter # Remaining Tape Time # # NAVI CHECK indicator # Clock • When the VCR is checking the programme data, the message [CHECKING DATA] is displayed. • When the programme data cannot be found, the message [DATA NOT FOUND] appears.
4 Press [MENU] (9) twice to exit the On Screen Display. Playback Preparations • Confirm that the VCR is on. • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. • Insert a recorded video cassette. For Normal Playback: Press [PLAY] (8).
Keep [STOP] (12) pressed for at least 3 seconds. Recording Preparations • Confirm that the VCR is on. • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. Operations 1 Insert a video cassette with an intact erasure prevention tab.
• The recording pause mode will be automatically cancelled after 5 minutes and return to the stop mode. • The tape recorded in the EP mode on this VCR cannot be played back on the other VCR without EP mode function.
[STOP] (12) to finish recording. camera Note: • If you leave the VCR in the recording pause mode for more than 5 minutes in step 3 or 6, the VCR automatically switches over to stop mode to protect the video heads.
Preparations • The VCR must be turned on, or in timer recording standby mode. • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. • Insert a video cassette with an intact erasure prevention tab. • Check that the clock is set to the correct time. If it has not been set, refer to page 7.
Preparations • The VCR must be turned on, or in timer recording standby mode. • Confirm that the TV is on and the VCR viewing channel is selected. • Insert a video cassette with an intact erasure prevention tab. 1 Press [I-TIMER] (24) to display the menu for Intelligent Timer on the TV screen.
• The tape length of the inserted cassette must be set correctly. (See page 8.) • The VCR must not be in the timer recording standby mode. • A programme at least 15 minutes must be recorded on the tape.
• When you press [REC] (15) on the remote control during recording. Conditions for correct operation of the Index search function: • The VCR must be in the stop mode or in the playback mode. • Each programme recorded on the tape must be at least 5 minutes long. Preparations •...
• The TV has not been tuned to the VCR. #Tune the TV to the VCR. See page 5. • The video heads are clogged or worn. #Consult Panasonic Customer Care Centre for advice on 132600. (NV-HV61GL only) #Consult your dealer for further advice.
• If you play back a cassette that was recorded on another VCR, the picture quality may be inferior and it may be necessary to adjust the tracking. Also, on some TVs, the picture may shake in the special playback functions.
NV-HV61GL/GN Power Source: Power Consumption: Video Recording System: Video Heads: Audio Heads: Tape Speed: Tape Format: Record/Playback Time: FF/REW Time: VIDEO Television System: Modulation System: Input Level: Output Level: AUDIO Input Level: Output Level: Audio Track: Video Horizontal Resolution: Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Dynamic Range: Audio Frequency Response: Wow and Flutter:...
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. Web Site: http://www.panasonic.co.jp/global/...